
I'm not really sure where it came from, but this feeling has arrived. I feel changed-like I finally am going where I really want to be. I really want to be a learned person and friended and hugged and listened to and successful. I really want my life to be simple, but my mind to be full and it's getting there. I'm going to school, taking some really interesting classes and meeting a lot of neat people that have a lot to offer. I'm getting involved in some clubs that are seriously making a difference in my community that's really effecting the way i see my own culture.
I'm studying communications at Utah Valley University and lately I've really enjoyed reevaluating my life and my belief system and opening my eyes to social rules that I've never seen before. It's really humbling because I thought I paid attention to a lot before, and now I feel like my boat has been rocked. In the right way. I needed to have a perceptual shake up.
I hope you have a good day,
mostly because I'm appreciating the working class more and I feel like assuming that you fall in that enormous category of society. Okay good bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment